Chandra Bahadur Gurung
Name: Chandra Bahadur Gurung
District Birthplace: Sertung – 4 – Dhading
Guide License No: 350
Reg. No: 350
Language: English, Hindi, Nepali
- M.A. Passed in Population from Tribhuvan University Balkhu Kathmandu in 2012.
- Advance computer course from Institute Bagbazar Kathmandu.
- Trekking Guide Training from Nepal Government authorized Nepal academy of tourism & hotel management Kathmandu.
- First Aid Training from (KEEP) Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP) in 2004.
- Eco Trekking Workshop & Adventure Meet from Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN)
- English Language Training from Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP)
- Basic Rock, Ice Climbing & Mountaineering training from Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA)
- Annapurna Region
- Everest Region
- Langtang Region
- Helambu Region
- Manaslu Region
- Upper Mustang
- Dolpo Region
- Ruby Valley – Ganesh Himal
- Rara Lake
- Ghale gaun
Mr Chandra Bahadur Gurung is educated, qualified, skillful, dutiful, disciplined, physical & mental fitness, capable and fluent in English language. He is a Government trained license holder, having several years field work and experienced since 1998. He is very polite and knowledgeable and is one of the best trekking guides in Nepal. He has visited all over Nepal as well as India and TIbet too. He takes great care and provides excellent services to clients and briefs properly about Nepal and day to day program and their situation. He is very kind and responsible as well as dutiful guide.