Everest Cho La Pass Trek
Everest Cho La Pass Trek is Exploring Sherpa’s lifestyle their cultures, highest mountains, walking up to 5000m, touching world highest Mt. Everest base camp 5364 m, watching Everest & many more Mountains view from Kalapattthar 5545m then cross highest adventure pass Cho la 5460m and explore again Gokyo valley. It is one of the most prominent regions of Nepal. When Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off on their heroic journey in 1953, this region became famous in the world. Mount Everest “SAGARMATHA” 8848 m (in the Nepali language) is the main attraction. Lhotse 8516 m, Cho-Oyu 8201m, Makalu 8463 m, Ama Dablam 6812 m are also the main attractions of this area. It is also identified as the home of the Sherpa people and the mysterious Yeti. This trek comprises not only Everest Base Camp but also Namche Bazaar, Lukla, Tengboche and the valley of the Solukhumbu. It boasts the world’s highest Buddhist monastery. The trek to the Khumbu area is not only famous for trekking and expeditions, but also for the Sherpa culture. You can enjoy and learn Sherpa culture very closely by visiting this region. Everest Cho La Pass Trek is one of the most thrilling adventure treks for excitement-seekers. There are several trekking routes within the Khumbu Region like Kalapatthar, Gokyo Lake, Everest Base Camp and Syangboche trek. Everest Cho La Pass Trek is touching Everest base camp, watch Everest view, cross Cho La pastyles 5360 m, then visit Gokyo valley and explore Sherpa’s lifes.
The Everest Base Camp trek is probably the most famous in the world – and deservedly so. It’s taken millions of years of unimaginably powerful forces to create this mountain range. It’s so vast that it’s changed our global climate system – and nowhere is it more spectacular than the Everest region. Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Cho La Pass Gokyo Valley Trek one of the superb Chola Pass and Everest base camp then Gokyo valley trek one of the great trek. Everest Cho La Pass Trek is beautiful trekking bridge of combining two popular trek in Everest Region Everest base camp and Gokyo Lake. and Second high pass of Everest Three Pass Trek.
Some important Tips of Everest Cho La Pass Trek
About Cost Of Everest Cho La Pass Trek: The full board pacakge cost is US $ 1250 Per person but need minimum 2 person in a group. If you are single visit cost will be bit more and feel free.
List of Trekking Gears: Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleecy jacket, T-shirts, Trekking shoes or boots, Comfortable shoes for around the camp, Wool socks, Light cotton socks, Rucksack, Sun hat, Wool hat, Gloves, Sun block, Goggles or sunglasses, Long underwear, Insulated pants, Nylon windbreaker, Nylon wind pants, Water bottle, Sewing kit Medical and first aid kit, Flash light, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel and toiletries
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any health care, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So, I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking the any medicine please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kit bag normally as headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
- Trek: Everest Base Camp / Cho La Pass / Gokyo Ri
- Trek starts: Lukla
- Trek duration: 14 Night 15 Days Trek
- Grade: Moderate & strenuous
- Maximum altitude: Kalapatthar (5545m), Cho La pass (5430m), Gokyo Ri (5480m)
- Trek style: Tea House
- Walking each day: 6-7 hrs
- Trek ends: Lukla
- Trek Cost: Per Person US $ 1250 Minimum 2 Person.
Day To Days Itinerary of Everest Cho La Pass Trek
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to your selected hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02: Early morning flight to Lukla (2820m) and then trek to Phakding (2640m) walking (4-5 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Acclimatization day. Visit Everest View Hotel or (Khumjung / Khunde) valley or around National Park Museum then back to Namche. Stay overnight at same lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3860m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (4410m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Acclimatization day excursion and climb Narsyang top (4967m) walking (4 hrs up and 2 hrs down) stay overnight same the lodge in Dingboche.
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4970m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Gorak Shep (5165m) walking (3 hrs) after lunch visit Everest Base Camp (5380m) walking there and back (5 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Early morning climb Kalapatthar (5545m) where the ascent takes 2 hours and the descent about an hour. After having breakfast, we then trek to Dzongla (4830m) walking (4 hrs) stay overnight lodge.
Day 11: Early morning climb over the Cho-La Pass (5330m) (3 hrs) and trek to Thangna (4700m) walking (8 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Gokyo (4760m) walking (3 hrs) after lunch we can explore around Gokyo Lake and view the glaciers. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Early morning climb up Gokyo Ri (5480m) ascending (2 and half hours up and 1 hour down) and trek to Machermo (4390m) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Trek to Namche bazar (3440m) walking (7 hrs) Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 15: Trek to Lukla (2820m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 16: Early morning fly back to Kathmandu (35 minutes) and transfer to your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 17: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in lodges.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well-informed trekking guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket including airport taxes.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees (See the ‘Trekking Permits’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees).
- Local Governmance Village Municipality Entrance Fees.
- Seasonal Fruits and Some Coockies.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- The donation, tips, and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In a case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.