Ghale Gaun Trekking
Ghale Gaun Trekking is an outstanding tourist destination positioned in the Annapurna region. This trekking is attractive for having magnificent Gurung Culture, natural scenery, and the excitement of the local people to develop it as a tourist destination. It is situated at an elevation of (1800m) facing majestic Himalayan mountain views such as: Machhapuchhre (6993m) Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m) Annapurna IV (7525m), Lamjung Himal (6780m), Bouddha Himal (6672m), Himal Chuli (7893m) and many other peaks. As the area has only just been urbanized for trekkers, there are only basic facilities in the village. You can experience clean accommodation and food with the families. We arrange both home stay and camping to experience the family environment. This trek is the best choice to travel here with your family and kids. This place also known as the “HONEY HUNTING” place. Be informed that all the Honey hunting takes place during winter. Ghalegaun / Ghanpokhara trekking are model villages to experience the typical culture and lifestyles of the Gurung people. Traditional customs and cultural activities are still in their life during the year using different types of musical instruments performing dances in traditional dresses. Trek Facts Trek: Ghalegaun – Ghanapokhara – Laxmi Bazaar – Begnas Tal Trek starts: Kathmandu – Besisahar – Khudi Trek duration: 9 days Maximum altitude: 1800m Grade: Easy & beautiful Accommodation: Lodge / Camp Trek ends: Begnas Tal-Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to your selected hotel by private vehicle. Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicle with an expert tour guide.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple)
- Boudhanath Stupa (Large white Buddhist Stupa)
- Pashupatinath (Hindu Temple)
- Patan Durbar Square (Ancient city)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (55-window palace)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Besisahar (760m) drive (6-7 hrs) or Khudi (790m) drive (45 mins) walking (2hrs) stay overnight at lodge or in camp.
Day 04: Trek to Ghalegaun (1800m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge or in camp.
Day 05: Trek to Baglung Pani (1595m) walking 5-6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge or in camp.
Day 06: Trek to Laxmi Bazaar (1300m) walking (6-7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge or in camp.
Day 07: Trek to Begnas Tal (Lake) walking (5 hrs) and drive back to Pokhara and stay at a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus (6-7 hrs) (202kms) by flight (45 mins) stay at your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 09: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pick-up and drop off by private vehicle.
- Welcome & farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Three nights in your selected Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek two nights after trek one night.
- One night in Pokhara hotel with breakfast.
- A full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in a simple lodge or camping in twin shared tents with mattress.
- Return transportation from Kathmandu to Besisahar and from Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus or by flight.
- All necessary equipment for camping if we arrange camping trek, such as tents and kitchen equipment.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- If camping is organised then dependent on group size, cook, kitchen boy and extra porters.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System)
- Return transportation from Kathmandu to Besisahar and Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and in Pokhara.
Releted Area Trek
|1. Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking|
|2. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking|
|3. Annapurna Circuit Trekking|
|4. Narphu Valley Trekking|
|5. Jomsom Muktinath Trekking|