River Rafting in Nepal
River rafting is one of the adventure fun and so much enjoyable program and Nepal have many places possible to do river rafting. We have 12 month possible river raft where people can have so much fun. You are also provided with a helmet, all camping equipment and meals and a trained professional river guide heads the rafting team In a country like Nepal, a river trip is one of the best ways to explore a typical cross section of the country’s natural as well as ethno-cultural heritage. The river is regarded as a form of goddess and is used for the purpose of various religious rituals such as cremation under both Hinduism and Buddhism A variety of cultural activities can be witnessed being performed along the river. The adjoining slopes of the river often harbor dense vegetation and interesting wildlife. Nepal is richest country in river resource and we can arrange many river raft as below listed. Main attractive and famous river rafting is Trishuli river rafting and Kaligandaki river rafting in Nepal. We arrange safety and great river rafting. River Rafting in Nepal is best and fun as well as safe rafting in Nepal. We arrange best rafting in Nepal and trekkers can enjoy very much in Nepali river.
River Rafting Scale:
River Rafting is divided into five scales according to the international rafting standard.
Scale 01: Simple and Very Easy: Trisuli river
Scale 02: Slightly difficult: Seti and Marshyangdi river
Scale 03: More difficult: Bhotekoshi and Sunkoshi river
Scale 04: Very difficult: Kali Gandaki
Scale 05: Extremely difficult: Karnali
Name of River Duration River Grade Starting Point Ending point
|Name of River||Duration||River Grade||Starting Point||Ending Point|
|Bhote Kosi||02 Days||5+||Barabise||Dam|
|Kali Gandaki||03 Days||4+||Baglung||Mirmi|
|Sunkosi||10 Days||5 Class||Dolalghat||Chataira|
|Karnali||10 Days||5 Class||Sauli||Bhen Bridge|
|Marshyangdi||05 Days||5+||Ngadi||Bimal Nagar|
Trisuli River Rafting is one of the most popular rafting rivers in Nepal with impressive gorges, exciting white water and it is very scenic. It is easily accessed from Kathmandu or Pokhara or Chitwan to the raft starting point. It is situated between the Kathmandu to Pokhara and Chitwan highway, known as the Prithivi highway.
Just four hours away from Kathmandu to the north east, the Bhote Kosi River Rafting is the most exciting thing you can do in Nepal without risk for two days of river rafting. The Bhote is a very steep and continuous mountain stream; a unique combination of exceptional fun, challenging rapids without it ever getting past the point
Sunkoshi River Rafting is one of the world’s top ten white water expeditions. The river rises near Shisha Pangma in Tibet and run eastwards draining the highest mountain of the world. It emerges on to the northern plains of India where it joins the Ganges. The white water of Sun Koshi is Biblical, which is huge and expedition
Kali Gandaki River Rafting is one of the best rafting rivers in Nepal where you will cover 105 kilometres in two days with excellent white water, and magnificent mountain views of the Annapurna South (7219m), the Fishtail Peak and Machhapuchhre (6993m) 4 / 5 rapids. “Kali Gandaki River (religious name) is one of
The Seti River Rafting is an excellent 2 days trip in an isolated area, within beautiful jungle, plenty of easy rapids and fantastic Himalayan scenery. The river is excellent for beginners, intermediate, learner and family trips. The trip starts from Damauli about 6 hours drive from Kathmandu and one and half hour’s drive from
The Karnali River Rafting is one of the best rivers of the world for the rafting; it is situated in the far western part of Nepal and flows in the western untouched and remote world of the Himalayan foothills. It is the longest and largest river in Nepal, offering steep and challenging white water and elusive wilderness. Kathmandu to
Marsyangdi River Rafting is one of the most popular rivers for rafting. It flows from the Annapurna Mountains. It was only opened to rafting in 1996 and yields some of the most exciting class iv-v white water in Nepal. This river demands 100% commitment from both crew and guide. It is totally different from the big
Nepal has four chief river systems with more than two- hundred fifty considerable branches. The major rivers are: – The Sapta Kosi in the eastern Nepal, the Narayani in the central Nepal, the Karnali in the western Nepal and the Mahakali in the remote western Nepal. The Arun River belongs to the Koshi river system that flows
- Airport picks & drops by private vehicle.
- Kathmandu Hotel according to your required with breakfast.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicle and with expert city guide who will explain properly about ancient heritage site.
- During rafting full board of meals as (lunch, dinner and breakfast with tea or coffee)
- Rafting is available long and short which one you are prefer you can do it and if you are doing few days rafting of course there will be your accommodation or tented camp as well.
- All the transportation until not arriving in Kathmandu.
- Government and local areas taxes fees where is applicable.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Phone calls and laundry service.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.