Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek Is The Best Viewing Of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu & Fishtail (Machhapucchre) Perfect For 3 Night 4 Days Cost Is 295$. Rhododendron Colorful On February to April.
Ghorepani Trek is identified as being short and easy with fine panoramic views where anyone can do it easily. It commences from Nayapul Birethanti, walking beside an attractive river. On the second day, we arrive at Ghorepani (2750m), located in the heart of the region. Poon Hill at the height of 3210m has a great viewpoint of the Annapurna and the Dhaulagiri ranges, along with many more, such as the awe-inspiring holy mountain of Machhapuchhre. There are more than 20 mountains between 6000m and 8167m situated in front of this hill. It is a relatively short and easy climb and it will give you an opportunity to view these spectacular mountains above 8000m, including Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Manaslu (8163m) and Annapurna (I) (8091 m). There are others at less than 8000m including Annapurna South (7219 m), Machhapuchhre (fishtail) (6993 m), Gangapurna (7455m), Lamjung Himal (6830m), Barasikhar (6635m), Nilgiri (6670m), Tukuche Peak (7650m), Hiunchuli (6441 m) and many other peaks slowly begin to appear, like magic, before our eyes. Annapurna Ghorepani Trekking is a short and sweet outstanding panoramic mountain view from Ghorepani Poon Hill 3210m, Rhododendron colorful trek in Nepal. The Ghorepani trekking trail is the same trail that continues to Annapurna base camp trek. Ghorepani Trekking is the best destination for Nepal trekking.
Annapurna Ghorepani Trek can start from Dhampus Phedi as well, going in the opposite direction and it can also start from the natural hot springs from Beni. It is an area of spectacular scenery, trekking through charming villages inhabited by the Gurung’s. Dense rhododendron forests full of birds and deep subtropical valleys can be enjoyed by every lover of nature within this beautiful landscape. The Ghorepani Poon Hill circuit trek is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world, We organize 3 Night 4 Days walking perfect itinerary at the cheapest cost and provides excellent services.
some important information about the Ghorepani Trek:
How to get in Ghorepani poon hill Trek? Ghorepani poon hill trekking is situated in the western part of Nepal and near the beautiful and second biggest tourist city of Pokhara. You can get there easily.
Transportation: Easy accessing Kathmandu to Pokhara by comfortable Tourist bus or Private vehicle Driving is (7/8 hrs) or by flight only 30 minutes.
Meals & Accommodations: The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek has very good management all camp has well-managed lodges fully tea houses facilitate. we get hygienic meals and neat & clean comfortable beds.
What types of people & their lifestyle, culture, religion, language do we see? The area mainly people are living, inhabitant by Gurung & Magar, They have own culture, religion, language, dress. We can say they are rich in their customs. They are friendly, kind and warm hospitality. Most of the people are Buddhist & Hindus they respect each other religion. We can find typical Gurung and Magar villages and their cultural museum.
Main Attraction Of Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek? Poon hill is one of the outstanding, incredible, 360-degree Himalayan viewpoint situated on 3210m. We can see above the 8000m three mountains as Mt Dhaulagiri (8167m), Mt Annapurna I (8091m) And Mt Manaslu (8163m) and then so many white snow beautiful peaks as Annapurna South (7219m) Fishtail Holi Mountian (6993m), Annapurna II (7937m) III (7555m), IV (7545m) many more. Another attraction is our national flower Rhododendron only Feb to Apr. And, Flora & Faunas.
What types of trekking gears need to prepare? Ghorepani Poon hill trek is easy, short, no need to prepare many items of clothing but an autumn & winter always cooling weather so need to prepare warm enough jacket, fleece, few pair of t-short, couple of trekking pants, warm enough gloves, hiking shoes, headlight, sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat, sleeping bag, water bottle and comfort backpack not necessary as more than 10-15 days trek.
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any ailments you must carry the medicine with you. That “prevention is better than cure” mountain region we can’t find any health care, clinic, and hospital if there is the clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking any medicine, please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kit bag normally as headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness, etc.
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is Cheapest and the best-oriented service in 295 US$ Per Person according to the itinerary but needs a minimum of two people. If a single visitor cost will be a bit high. Program Details are here.
The highlight of Trek:
- Trekking: Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Circuit
- Trek Start & End: Nayapul
- Duration: 3 Night 4 Days
- Maximum Altitude: 3210m
- People & Culture: Gurung & Magar
Day 02: Trek to a beautiful place of Ghorepani 2800m walking 5/6 hrs stay nice lodge.
Day 03: Early morning start to ascend Poon Hill (3210m) and it will take an hour to ascend and you will take in the amazing views of Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna I (8091), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machhapuchhre (fishtail) (6993m), Hiunchuli (6441 m) Nilgiri (6670m) along with many more mountains and green dense forests. Walk back to the lodge to have breakfast and prepare our rucksacks to trek to Tadapani (2720m) (6 hrs) Or Ghandruk Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Nayapul walking 5/6 hrs then catch again private taxi to Pokhara an hour 20-minute drive. Stay at your selected Hotel.
- Pokhara to Nayapul and after ending of trekking Nayapul to Pokhara by private taxi.
- Full board package meals during the trek as lunch, dinner, and breakfast with tea or coffee in the cup.
- One English speaking license holder professional trekking guide and all his needed expenses as salary, lodging, food, transportations, insurance, etc.
- Needed permits as ACAP, TIMS & Poon Hill Entrance.
- ACAP Annapurna Conservation Area Project
- TIMS Trekking Information Management System.
- Seasonal Fruits.
- Some snakes as Biscuits cookies
- First aid kid bag.
Service Excludes Bearing By Yourself:
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, Fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits, etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls, and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls, etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Hotels Select and Pay Yourself but if you need my help I do arrange or recommend nice Hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- If you required Kathmandu to Pokhara and returning transportations as by tourist bus, private vehicle or flight plz feel free. I can arrange it easily.
- Tips to Guide and Porters and Donations personal expenses yourself.
Ghorepani Poon Hill Luxurious Trek | Price Is Different | Click In Link Ghorepani Trek
Ghorepani – Poon Hill – Jhinu Hot Spring – Pothana – Phedi – Pokhara (5 Days) Trek
Related Area Trek
|1. Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking|
|2. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking|
|3. Annapurna Circuit Trekking|
|4. Nar phu Valley Trekking|
|5. Jomsom Muktinath Trekking|