Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek Is The Best Viewing Of Mt. Annapurna Ranges, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu & Fishtail (Machhapucchre), Perfect Itinerary of 3 Night 4 Days Package Cost Is 295 US$ and Rhododendron Colorful Season Is On February to April.
Ghorepani Trek is identified as being short and easy with fine panoramic views where anyone can do it easily. It commences from Nayapul Birethanti, walking beside an attractive river. On the second day, we arrive at Ghorepani (2750m). Poon Hill at the height of 3210m has a great viewpoint of the Annapurna and the Dhaulagiri ranges, such as the awe-inspiring holy mountain of Machhapuchhre. There are more than 20 mountains between 6000m and 8167m situated in front of this hill. It is spectacular mountain views above 8000m, including Dhaulagiri (8167m), Manaslu (8163m) and Annapurna (I) (8091m) and under 8000m Annapurna South (7219m), Machhapuchhre (fishtail) (6993m), Gangapurna (7455m), Lamjung Himal (6830m), Barasikhar (6635m), Nilgiri (6670m), Tukuche Peak (7650m), Hiunchuli (6441m) and many other peaks slowly begin to appear, like magic, before our eyes. Annapurna Ghorepani Trekking is a short and sweet outstanding panoramic mountain view from Ghorepani Poon Hill 3210m, Rhododendron colorful on March April trek season. It is the same trail to go to Annapurna Base Camp Trek. And, Exploring to Gurung & Magar People Lifestyle their typical cultures and customs. Ghorepani & Ghandruk is such a beautiful Community village.
Some Important Information About the Ghorepani Trek:
How to get in Ghorepani poon hill Trek? Ghorepani poon hill trekking is situated in the Annapurna region western part of Nepal and near the beautiful and second biggest tourist city of Pokhara. You can get easily there.
Transportation: Easy accessing Kathmandu to Pokhara by comfortable Tourist bus or Private vehicle Driving is (7 hrs) or by flight only 30 minutes. Then, Pokhara to Nayapul private vehicle as taxi or jeep according to group size. After trek ending again use the same transportations.
Meals & Accommodations: The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek has a very good management lodge everywhere that has well-managed lodges fully tea houses facilitate. we get organic & hygienic meals and neat & clean comfortable beds.
How About Trekking Permit? Ghorepani Poon Hill is situated on Annapurna Conservation Area and compulsorily you need to issue ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project) Permit, TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) and Poon Hill Entrance Fees. If you trek with us we make it.
Trekking gears of Ghorepani Trek? Ghorepani Poon hill trek is easy, short, no need to prepare many items of clothing but an autumn & winter always cooling weather so need to prepare warm enough jacket, fleece, few pair of t-short, couple of trekking pants, warm enough gloves, hiking shoes, headlight, sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat, sleeping bag, water bottle and comfort backpack not necessary as more than 10-15 days trek.
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any ailments you must carry the medicine with you. That “prevention is better than cure” mountain region we can’t find any health care, clinic, and hospital if there is the clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. But, we provide some first aid kit bag with our professional guide and incase emergency you can get some first aid treat by our professional trekking guide. Thanking…
3 Nights 4 Days Perfect Itinerary of Ghorepani Poon Hill Ghandruk Trek 295 $
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek a short sweet & cheap package cost is 295 US$ Per Person according to the itinerary but needs a minimum of two people. If a single visitor cost will be a bit high.
- Trekking: Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
- Trek Start & End: Nayapul
- Duration: 3 Night 4 Days
- Maximum Altitude: 3210m
- People & Culture: Gurung & Magar
- Mountain Views: Annapurna I 8091m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m Fishtail 6993m, Manalsu 8163m, and many more peaks.
Perfect Itinerary of Annapurna Ghorepani Trekking:
Day 01: Pokhara to Nayapul by Private Taxi an hour 20-minute drive then start trek to Ulleri 1950m walking 5/6 hrs and stay at the nice lodge.
Day 02: Trek to a beautiful place of Ghorepani 2800m walking 5/6 hrs stay nice lodge.
Day 03: Early morning start to ascend Poon Hill (3210m) and it will take an hour to ascend and you will take in the amazing views of Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna I (8091), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machhapuchhre (fishtail) (6993m), Hiunchuli (6441 m) Nilgiri (6670m) along with many more mountains and green dense forests. Walk back to the lodge to have breakfast and prepare our rucksacks to trek to Tadapani (2720m) (6 hrs) Or Ghandruk Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Nayapul walking 5/6 hrs then catch again private taxi to Pokhara an hour 20-minute drive. Stay at your selected Hotel.
- Full board package meals during the trek as lunch, dinner, and breakfast with tea or coffee in the cup.
- Accommodation during the trek 3 nights we provide you comfortable rooms.
- Transportations, Pokhara to Nayapul trek starting place and ending place to Pokhara by private vehicle.
- One English speaking license holder professional trekking guide and all his needed expenses as salary, lodging, food, transportations, insurance, etc.
- Needed permits as ACAP, TIMS & Poon Hill Entrance.
- ACAP Annapurna Conservation Area Project
- TIMS Trekking Information Management System.
- Poon Hill Entrance.
- Government Tax & Vat where is applicable.
- Seasonal Fruits.
- Some snakes as Biscuits cookies
- First aid kid bag.
Service Excludes Bearing By Yourself:
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, Fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits, etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls, and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls, etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Hotels Select and Pay Yourself but if you need my help I do arrange or recommend nice Hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- If you required Kathmandu to Pokhara and returning transportations as by tourist bus, private vehicle or flight plz feel free. I can arrange it easily.
- Tips to Guide and Porters and Donations personal expenses yourself.
Ghorepani Poon Hill Luxurious Trek | Price Is Different | Click Here Ghorepani Trek
Ghorepani – Poon Hill – Ghandruk – Jhinu Hot Spring – Pokhara – Special Trek
Related Area Trek
|1. Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking|
|2. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking|
|3. Annapurna Circuit Trekking|
|4. Nar Phu Valley Trekking|
|5. Jomsom Muktinath Trekking|