Bhim Bahadur Gurung
Professional Trekking Guide:
District Birth Place: Sertung – 4 – Dhading
Guide License No: 144
Language: English, German, Hindi, Nepali
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism at Tribhuvan University Kathmandu in 2005.
- Advance computer course from IT Institute Bagbazar Kathmandu.
- Trekking Guide Training from Nepal Government-authorized Nepal academy of tourism & hotel management Kathmandu.
- First Aid Training from Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP) in 2004.
- Eco Trekking Workshop & Adventure Meet from Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN)
- English Language Training from Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP)
- Basic Rock, Ice Climbing & Mountaineering training from Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA)
- Annapurna Region
- Everest Region
- Langtang Region
- Helambu Region
- Manaslu Region
- Upper Mustang
- Dolpo Region
- Ruby Valley – Ganesh Himal
- Rara Lake
Bhim Bahadur Gurung is educated, qualified, personalized, discipline, physical & mental fitness, capable, fluent in English & German language, Government trained license holder, several years experience working since 1996, as well as having sufficient knowledge in first aid, expert informative trekking guide who provides excellent service and taking good care to his clients and he is a very responsible trekking guide.