Bungee Jump in Nepal
The bungee jump in Nepal program is one of the astonishing adventure sports in Nepal. We have two places bungee jump program in Nepal one place is near the Tibet border which one has been organizing for many years before another one is in Pokhara which one is lunching newly since 2014. The sport has finally found a natural home in the highest mountain range in the world. The infinite thrill of a bungee jump can be experienced in Nepal at perhaps the best site in the world. Nepal’s first bungee jumping site is situated 160m over the wild Bhote Kosi River and located close to the Nepal and Tibet border, a four-hour bus ride from Kathmandu, and another one is near the Pokhara its also beautiful & touching the river feel awesome. The monotonous trip is well worth it, just for the spectacular views, which many consider being one of the most beautiful valleys and home to dense forests surrounding the cliff top gorge. One can stay here overnight and go rafting and rock climbing too. The opportunities for adventure in the world’s most spectacular mountains are not to be missed. Bungee Jump in Nepal is one of the adventure fun means jumping in hundred meters gorgeous place in the Bhote Kosi river. The bungee jump is a very fun able program even not risky because there is control.
Anyone who wants to experience bungee jumping should not have any of the health problems mentioned below:
High blood pressure
Addiction to alcohol or drugs
Trip Itinerary (in Bhote Koshi & in Pokhara bungee jumping)
Day 1: Early morning start from Kathmandu and arrive at a resort next to the Bhote Kosi River for lunchtime. After lunch, you will be briefed by a representative before undertaking your bungee jump. Stay overnight at the resort.
Day 2: After breakfast, take in the beautiful cannoning trip to the Bhote Kosi River cliff. This is also one of the most exciting adventure trips combining bungee jumping. Stay overnight at the resort.
Day 3: Drive back to Kathmandu and stay at your selected hotel.
- Kathmandu Hotel with breakfast according to your requirements.
- Sightseeing in the ancient heritage site by private vehicle and well informative expert city guide who will explain properly if you required it.
- All the transportation by local bus or by private vehicle during the program
- During the program (lunch, dinner & breakfast with hot drinks as tea or coffee)
- All the necessary equipment for your program
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, Fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits, etc).
- Phone calls and laundry service.
- The donation, tips, and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls, etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Pokhara is a beautiful place where is a newly launching bungee jump. It is not far from Lakeside and easy to do it just a couple of hour programs.
Related Area Trip
|1.Paragliding in Nepal|
|2. Ultra-Light Aircraft|
|3. Bungee Jump|
|4. Mountain Flight|