Trek starts: Beni
Trek duration: 23 days
Grade: Moderate & challenging
Maximum altitude: 5240m
Walking: 6-7 hrs a day
Minimum group size: 1 pax
Trek ends: Tatopani / Beni
Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to your selected hotel by private vehicle.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicle with an expert tour guide.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple)
- Boudhanath Stupa (Large white Buddhist Stupa)
- Pashupatinath (Hindu Temple)
- Patan Durbar Square (Ancient city)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (55-window palace)
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus (6-7 hrs) (202kms) by flight (45 mins) stay overnight at a hotel in Pokhara near the lakeside.
Day 4: Pokhara to Beni (1000m) by bus (5 hrs) spend overnight at lodge or in camp.
Day 5: Trek to Babichaur (1050m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 6: Trek to Dharapani Phedi (1250m) walking (4 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 7: Trek to Sibang (1850m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 8: Trek to Dobang (1800m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 9: Trek to Bagar (2100m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 10: Trek to Dovan (2500m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 10: Trek to Sallaghari (3100m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 11: Trek to Italian Base Camp (4000m) walking (4 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 12: Acclimatization day in Italian Base Camp.
Day 13: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4900m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 14: Trek to French Pass (5360m) then French Phedi (4900m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 15: Trek over the Dhampus Pass (5240m) then down to Kalopani (5000m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at camp.
Day 16: Trek to Marpha (2667m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at camp or in a lodge.
Day 17: Trek to Kalopani / Lete (2438m) walking (6½ hrs) stay overnight at camp or in a lodge.
Day 18: Trek to Tatopani (Natural Hot Spring) (1189m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at camp or in a lodge.
Day 19: Tatopani to Beni and Pokhara by bus (7 hrs) stay overnight at a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 20: Souvenir and sightseeing in Pokhara.
Day 21: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (6-7 hrs) (202kms) or by flight 45 mins and stay overnight at your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 22: Souvenir and sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 23: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pick-up and drop off by the private vehicle.
- A full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Four nights in your selected Kathmandu hotel with breakfast.
- Camping with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch, and dinner with hot drinks of tea or coffee.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation, camping, and kitchen equipment.
- Mattress, toilet tent, shower tent, dining tent, dining tables, chairs, etc.
- All entrance fees and local & Government taxes.
- All necessary transportation’s.
- First Aid Kitbag.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- Assistant guide, cook, assistant cook, and porters.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- Accidental and medical insurance for Nepalese staff.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights), etc.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/jackets/trekking boots. If you do not have some items we can arrange for most items to hire at the US $1.00 per day.
- Return transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Beni to Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight.
- Two nights in a Pokhara hotel with breakfast after the trek.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits, etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls, and laundry service.
- The donation, tips, and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls, etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Related Area Trek
|1. Everest three pass treks find in Everest region trek|
|2. Tashi Lapcha Pass find in Everest region|
|3. Ice Col Sherpani Col find in Everest region or somewhere in trekking in Nepal page.|
|4. Ganjala Pass in Langtang region|
|5.Dhaula giri in Annapurna region|
|6. Pangsang Pass in Ruby Valley trek|
|7. Rupinala Pass in Manaslu Region|
|8. Kang la Pass in Nar Phu trek|