Khopra Khayar Lake Trek
Khopra Khayar Lake Trek is Himalayan magnificent and easily access, up to 7 days walking itinerary, sacred holi lake khayar lake, newly opened beaten trekking trail in Annapurna region along the Ghorepani Poon hill trek. Trek starts from Nayapul or Phedi along the local village of Gurung & Magar tribe. They have own language, culture, custom and typical life style. Ghandruk village, Tadapani village and Ghorepani are much beautiful rhododendron flower colorful villages where visitor can explore their locality lifestyle & cultures. Visitor must cross the many local villages as Landi, Fulbari village, Sistibung. Khopra trek is lately become much popular. Unique Nepal adventure treks & Expedition arrange best trip in regional price provide first-class services. Khopra Khayar Lake Trek is one of the best outstanding Mountain viewing trek.
Khopra danda is situated in 3660m it is main destiny of the trek from where visitor can see panoramic, outstanding and breathtaking mountains view as Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Tukuche Peak (6800m), Nilgiri (6600m), Annapurna I (8091m) close view Annapurna South face (7219m), Hiuchuli (6441m), Machhapuchhre (6993m), Annapurna II (7937m) and Manaslu(8163m) etc. And extra beautiful gifted by nature God sacred holy khayar Lake situated at 4700m bottom of Annapurna South. It is unique, peace and joyful trek. Every camp has neat & clean and comfort lodges. It is nice management for tea house facilitate. It is superb panoramic Mountain View as well as green forestry and sacred lake. The local people lifestyle and natural and cultural exploration will assure so much satisfaction. It is sacred lake many pilgrimages visit there and have bath and pray. Pilgrimage need good karma nice life. It is very sacred place. This trekking is mainly exploring the local people life style and enjoy with local products.
Khopra trek is best viewing and great up-down walking experienced trek. Its beautiness makes so pleasant to any visitors. Unique Nepal adventure treks arrange excellent tea house and camping both treks for this region. It will be short itinerary and long itinerary according to program required. Khopra trek is naturally outstanding, culturally beautiful trek. We provide excellent services in regional cost. It is we can say cheapest trekking too because easy accessing and not expensive for transportation. We do provide expert tour and trek guide because our motto is to make satisfied to our clients and we would like to work forever. Let’s give us chance to service and remember us lifetime. Feel free with us we do share you immediately latest updates and response you immediately as we possible.
some important tips of Khopra Khayar Lake Trekking
What kind of lifestyle their cultures, religion, dress up can we observe in Khopra Khayar lake trek? The Khopra Khayar Lake is in central part of Annapurna region along the Ghorepani Ghandruk Gurung and Magar village. Both of tribe looking similar but they have owe culture, languages, traditions, customs & rituals. They are really majority unity and typical culture have own dress up, speak own language, very religious etc. Ghandruk village has one of the samples of neat & clean as well as Gurung richest cultural village. They always show warm hospitality with clients. it is such beautiful trekking with local experienced.
List Of Trekking Gears: Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleecy jacket, T-shirts, Trekking shoes or boots, Comfortable shoes for around the camp, Wool socks, Light cotton socks, Rucksack, Sun hat, Wool hat, Gloves, Sun block, Goggles or sunglasses, Long underwear, Insulated pants, Nylon windbreaker, Nylon wind pants, Water bottle, Sewing kit Medical and first aid kit, Flash light, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel and toilet tries etc.
Carry your important medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any health care, clinic, and hospital if there is clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking the any medicine please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kid bag normally as headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness etc.
perfect Itinerary for khopra khayar lake Trek Cost Is US $ 475 per Person.
Group should be minimum 2 person in this price. If you are single price will be little bit more.
Trek Fact of Khopra Khayar lake Trek:
Trek: Khopra Khayar Lake Trek
Trek Starts: Ghandruk Village
Trek Duration: 6N/7D Days Walking
Maximum Height: 4700m
Walking: Everyday 6/7 hrs
Group Size: Minimum 2 Pax
Trek End: Hile – Nayapul
Day To Day’s Perfect Itinerary Of Khopra Khayar Lake Trek:
Day 01: Pokhara to Ghandruk by vehicle service 3 hrs driving then Trek to beautiful place Tadapani (25630m) Forest camp walking (4 hrs.) stay overnight at Comfortable and Nice Lodge.
Day 02: Trek to Dobato (3426m) or Bayali (3432m) walking (6/7 hrs.) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Khopra Danda (3660m) walking (6/7 hrs.) stay at lodge. its beautiful viewing camp sunrise & sunset viewing with Mt Dhaulagiring, Annapurna I & Annapurna South.
Day 04: Hike to Khayar lake (4700m) Day excursion. It takes around 5 hrs to go and explore then back to stay Khopra takes around 2 an half or 3 hours. Stay overnight at same lodge in Khopra danda.
Day 05: Trek to Swanta (2270m) walking all the way downhill (5/6 hrs) stay overnight at nice Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) walking (4/5 hrs.) stay overnight at beautiful comfortable and nice Lodge in Ghorepani.
Day 07: Early morning start to ascend Poon Hill (3210m) and it will take an hour to ascend and you will take in the amazing views of Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna I (8091), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machhapuchhre (fish tail) (6993m), Hiunchuli (6441 m) Nilgiri (6670m) along with many more mountains and green dense forests. Walk back to the lodge to have breakfast and prepare rucksacks then, trek Hille (1400m) walking (5 hrs). Then catch vehicle drive back to Pokhara (2 hrs) stay over night at your selected nice Hotel in Pokhara.
Kathmandu to Kathmandu Arrival To Departure Details Click Here KHOPRA KHAYAR LAKE TREK
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges during trek.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- All expenses for guide – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- Transportation’s as below mentioned.
- Pokhara to Ghandruk phedi by local Jeep as off road drive or Taxi.
- Hile to Pokhara returning by off road driving Local Jeep.
- Needed Permits For Trekking as Below Mentioned.
- ACAP Permit (Annapurna Conservation Area Project entry fees)
- TIMS Permit (Trekking Information Management System).
- Poon Hill Entrance Permit.
- Cookies for snacks
- Seasonal fruits as Apples.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance. You must do before coming in Nepal it is very important in case any incident.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc.).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc., the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- If you need Hotel booking in Kathmandu Pokhara I can do it and cost is per night 35$.
- If you need Kathmandu Pokhara and returning transportation by private vehicle or tourist bus or by flight plz let me know. I can arrange it.
- Tips to Guide and Donation for social service.