Khopra Khayar Lake Trek
Khopra Khayar Lake Trek is Himalayan magnificent and easily accessible, up to 7 days walking itinerary, sacred holy lake khayar lake, newly opened off the beaten trekking trail in Annapurna region along the Ghorepani Poon hill trek. Trek starts along the beautiful Gurung community village of Ghandruk explores their typical culture, language, custom, and typical lifestyle. Ghandruk village, Tadapani village and Ghorepani are many beautiful rhododendron flower colorful and green sceneries. Trek Starts along Ghandruk Village drive from Pokhara, then trek to Tadapani, Dobato Bayali Muldai View Point then Khopra Khayar Lake, Swata, again visit branding the most popular viewpoint of Poon hill 3210m and trek end Ulleri Hill catch vehicle to Pokhara.
Khopra danda is situated on 3660m it is the main destiny of the trek from where the visitor can see panoramic, outstanding and breathtaking mountains view as in front Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Tukuche Peak (6800m), Nilgiri (6600m), Annapurna I (8091m) close view Annapurna South face (7219m), Hiuchuli (6441m), Machhapuchhre (6993m), Annapurna II (7937m) and Manaslu(8163m), etc. And extra beautiful gifted by nature God sacred holy Khayar Lake situated at 4700m bottom of Annapurna South. It is a unique, peaceful and joyful trek. Every camp has neat & clean and comfortable lodges. It is nice management for tea house facilitate. It is a superb panoramic Mountain View as well as green forestry and a sacred lake. It is a sacred lake of Khayar lake and many pilgrimages visit there and take a bath and pray. Pilgrimage needs good karma nice life.
some important tips of Khopra Khayar Lake Trekking
Cost of Khopra Khayar Lake Trek: The Perfect Itinerary of Khopra khayar Lake Trek Cost is US$ 475 per person. But, need a minimum of 2 people in a group and if one person the cost would be a little bit high. And, if needed more days feel free. I am flexible and make customize your Itinerary and price as well. But Pokhara to Pokhara 7 day is a perfect Itinerary. Thanking…
Lodging & Fooding of Khopra Trek: The area people are a farmer and they grow organic vegetables and crops they provide hygienic meals, well manage lodge comfort beds with warm hospitality.
Transportation of Khopra Danda Trek: Kathmandu to Pokhara and Returning is easily available Comfortable Tourist Bus, Private Car, Van, Jeep or 30 Minute Flight. Pokhara to Ghandruk Phedi by local jeep and after ending of trek Ulleri Hile to Pokhara also same local Jeep.
Permit of Khopra Trek: You are visiting in Annapurna Conservation Area and need to issue ACAP, TIMS & Poon Hill Entrance permit and we do organize it. We need 2 pieces of passport size photo for the permit.
Hotels in Kathmandu & Pokhara: Any categories Hotels available in Kathmandu & Pokhara. I do arrange any categories Hotels easily as you required.
Lifestyle, Cultures, Religion, and Dress of Khopra Danda Trek: The Khopra Khayar Lake Trek is situated in front of Ghorepani Ghandruk village. Gurung & Magar lifestyle and both of tribes looking similar but they have owed culture, languages, traditions, customs & rituals. Ghandruk village is typical and community Gurung village and very neat & clean village. They have warm hospitality.
Attraction Mountain View of Khopra Trekking: You will see those attractive mountains as Mt Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), II (7937m) South Face (7219m) Fishtail (Machhapucchre) (6993m), Tukuche Peak (6800m), Nilgiri (6370m) and Himchuli (6441m), etc.
Trekking Gears of Khopra Trek: Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Long-sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleece jacket, T-shirts, Trekking shoes or boots, Comfortable shoes for around the camp, Wool socks, Light cotton socks, Rucksack, Sun hat, Wool hat, Gloves, Sunblock, Goggles or sunglasses, Long underwear, Insulated pants, Nylon windbreaker, Nylon wind pants, Water bottle, Sewing kit Medical and first aid kit, Flashlight, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel, and toiletries, etc.
Carry Your Important Medicine: Medicine is very important if you have any disease you must carry the medicine with you. I mean “prevention is better than care” mountain region we can’t find any health care, clinic, and hospital if there is a clinic you may not get according to your problem medicine. So; I humble request please prepare if you are continually taking any medicine, please. It is very important but our company will provide something first aid kit bag normally as headache, fever, stomach problem as diarrhea, cough & cool some bandage, tape & Diamox for high altitude sickness, etc.
Perfect Itinerary of Khopra Khayar Lake Trek Cost Is US $ 475 Per Person.
The group should be a minimum of 2 people at this price. If you are a single price it will be a little bit more.
Trek Fact of Khopra Khayar Lake Trek:
Trek Starts: Ghandruk Village
Trek Duration: 6N/7D Days Walking
Maximum Height: 4700m
Walking: Everyday 6/7 hrs
Group Size: Minimum 2 Pax
Trek End: Hile – Nayapul
Day To Day’s Perfect Itinerary Of Khopra Khayar Lake Trek:
Day 01: Pokhara to Ghandruk by vehicle service 3 hrs driving then Trek to beautiful place Tadapani (25630m) Forest camp walking (4 hrs.) stay overnight at Comfortable and Nice Lodge.
Day 02: Trek to Dobato (3426m) or Bayali (3432m) walking (6/7 hrs.) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Khopra Danda (3660m) walking (6/7 hrs.) stay at the lodge. its beautiful viewing camp sunrise & sunset viewing with Mt Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I & Annapurna South.
Day 04: Hike to Khayar Lake (4700m) Day excursion. It takes around 5 hrs to go and explore then back to stay Khopra takes around 2 an half or 3 hours. Stay overnight at the same lodge in Khopra danda.
Day 05: Trek to Swanta (2270m) walking all the way downhill (5/6 hrs) stay overnight at nice Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) walking (4/5 hrs.) stay overnight at beautiful comfortable and nice Lodge in Ghorepani.
Day 07: Early morning start to ascend Poon Hill (3210m) and it will take an hour to ascend and you will take in the amazing views of Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna I (8091), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machhapuchhre (fishtail) (6993m), Hiunchuli (6441 m) Nilgiri (6670m) along with many more mountains and green dense forests. Walk back to the lodge to have breakfast and prepare rucksacks then, trek Hille (1400m) walking (5 hrs). Then catch the vehicle drive back to Pokhara (2 hrs) stay overnight at your selected nice Hotel in Pokhara.
Kathmandu to Kathmandu Fullboard Package here KHOPRA KHAYAR LAKE TREK
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast, and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges during the trek.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well-informed trekking guide.
- All expenses for a guide – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights), etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- Transportation’s as below mentioned.
- Pokhara to Ghandruk Phedi by local Jeep as off-road drive or Taxi.
- Hile to Pokhara returning by off-road driving Local Jeep.
- Needed Permits For Trekking as Below Mentioned.
- ACAP Permit (Annapurna Conservation Area Project entry fees)
- TIMS Permit (Trekking Information Management System).
- Poon Hill Entrance Permit.
- Cookies for snacks
- Seasonal fruits as Apples.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance. You must do before coming to Nepal it is very important in case of any incident.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, Fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls, and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls, etc.).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc., the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- If you need Hotel booking in Kathmandu Pokhara I can do it and the cost is per night 35$.
- If you need Kathmandu Pokhara and returning transportation by private vehicle or tourist bus or by flight plz let me know. I can arrange it.
- Tips to Guide and Donation for social service.