Marsyangdi River Rafting
The Marsyangdi River Rafting is an excellent 2 days trip in an isolated area, within beautiful jungle, plenty of easy rapids and fantastic Himalayan scenery. The river is excellent for beginners, intermediate, learner and family trips. The trip starts from Damauli about 6 hours drive from Kathmandu and one and half hour’s drive from Pokhara and 4 hours drive from Chitwan. Many choose to incorporate a ride down the Seti River with either a trip to Pokhara or to the Royal Chitwan National Park Jungle Safari tours. If you do this trip once in your lifetime, you will have a wonderful experience that you will thoroughly enjoy.
Rafting name: Marsyangdi River Rafting
Rafting permit: Compulsory
Rafting duration: 2 days
River distance: 35 kms
Possible optional trip to: The Chitwan National Park or trekking to the Annapurna Region
Group size (per boat): 1 to 8 people
Rafting type: Tent Camp / Organize
Departure: Any days of you require
Best season: Autumn and Spring
Transport: By drive or by flight
We provide you high quality equipment such as a self bailing raft, American Cup life jackets, white water helmets, Carlisle paddles, advance rescue Kayaks, 100 percent water proof barrels, dry bags, first aid kit, two person tent, dry jacket, sleeping bags, mattress and professional raft guide. (Well trained on emergency, medical, technical and River safety).
We are always conscious of serving hygienic yummy meals, sterilized drinking water on the trips. Our chefs are Knowledgeable in Nepalese and international cuisines. The vegetables are iodine treated. We provide tin packed and fresh food.
All our guides are skilled outdoorsmen, superb chefs and great companions. Our guides are trained at international standards and have spent several years rowing for leading raft companies.
What should I bring for rafting?
On the Raft Off the Raft
Trainer/Teva type sandals
Warm fleece jacket
Good sleeping bag
Day 1: Drive to Damuli from Pokhara or Kathmandu or Chitwan and then rafting for 3 hours and stay overnight tent Camp.
Day 2: After breakfast, Rafting for 5 hours and then drive to Kathmandu or Pokhara or Chitwan.
- During rafting full board of meals such as (lunch, dinner and breakfast with tea or coffee).
- Raft guides, cooks and helpers.
- Accommodation in tents or lodges.
- Return transportation from Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Phone calls and laundry service.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Related Area Trek
|1. Trisuli Rever Rafting|
|2. Bhotekoshi River Rafting.|
|3. Sunkoshi River Rafting|
|4. Kaligandaki River Rafting|
|5. Seti River Rafting|
|6. Karnali River Rafting|
|7. Arun River Rafitng|
|8. Marshyandi River Rafitng|