Nagarkot Chisapani Trekking
Nagarkot Chisapani Trekking Is 2 Night 3 Days Full Board Package Cost Is US$ 195 Per Person Need Minimum 2 People In a Group.
Nagarkot Chisapani Trekking is an easy trek taking you along the rims of the Kathmandu Valley, offering distant views of snowy mountains and gives you an idea of typical Nepali countryside life and ethnic culture. Nagarkot Chisapani Trekking is best suited to families with children or for students who enjoy outdoor camping, but who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains. Nagarkot Chisapani Trekking is one of the best trekking destinations that doesn’t have time and who likes family enjoyment they can do two days trek. It is sweet trekking and explore various as mountains, forestry, cultivates, up and downhills. We drive to a trail-head at Sundarijal and gradually trek uphill to Mulkharka (1768m). The second day we walk along the valley rims and arrive at Chisopani (2194m) from where superb views of the Himalayas at sunrise and sunset can be observed. Nagarkot to Dhulikhel is one of the best viewpoints for this area, where you will see and enjoy panoramic Himalayan scenery including the ranges of Everest, Ganesh Himal, Gaurishanker, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang and Rolwaling. Dhulikhel is the next destination where you will enjoy more Himalayan views and the local culture of Newar people. Eventually, we will take you to the Buddhist Monastery in Namo Buddha and finally trek to Panauti. Nagarkot trek is the best trek for a couple of day’s walk or tour by vehicle. we arrange a family trip and they can enjoy it so much in a short time.
Trek: Nagarkot Chisapani
Trek starts: Sundarijal
Trek duration: 2 Night 3 days
Maximum altitude: 2130m
2 Night 3 Days perfect Itinerary For 195 $ Package
Day 02: Trek to Nagarkot (1950m) walking (6/7 hrs) stay overnight at beautiful at Hotel Viewpoint in Nagarkot. It is a really beautiful place situated on top and can see Kathmandu valley and Himalayan ranges. We can watch the best sunset view as well in the evening from Nagarkot.
Day 03: We get up early morning for sunrise views. If the weather gets silver clears we will see Everest ranges, Helambu Shisapangma, Dorjelakpa, Gaurishankar, Langtang ranges, Ganesh Himal Ranges, Manaslu Ranges, and Annapurna ranges. It is 360-degree panorama views from Nagarkot. Then take yummy breakfast pack the bag starts beautiful trekking downwards to Telkot Chagunarayan. Catch private vehicle visit the ancient city of Bhaktapur Oldest Durbar Square then drive back to Kathmandu. We drop you at your Hotel in Thamel, Kathmandu.
- Katmandu to Sundarijal by private vehicle as Car, Van, Jeep according to group size.
- after Trekking returning the same vehicle from Telkot Bhaktapur to Kathmandu.
- Shivapuri National Park Entrance Fees.
- Nagarkot Hotel with breakfast.
- Full board package of Meals as Lunch, Dinner, and Breakfast including tea coffee in a cup.
- Accommodation in Chisopani.
- One English Speaking Government trained License holder trekking guide.
- Guides full board expenses as meals, lodge, transportation, insurance, etc.
- Seasonal Fruits and some snacks.
- First Aid Kitbag.
Service Doesn’t Include:
- Kathmandu Hotels yourself but if you need my help per night around 35$ room.
- All meals as lunch dinner breakfast yourself in Kathmandu.
- hard and soft alcoholic drinks as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral Water, Rum, Wine, etc.
- Tips To Guide and Helpers etc.
Nagarkot – Dhulikhel – Namo Buddha – Panauti – Kathmandu
Day 1: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to your selected hotel by private vehicle.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicle with an expert tour guide.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple)
- Boudhanath Stupa (Large white Buddhist Stupa)
- Pashupatinath (Hindu Temple)
- Patan Durbar Square (Ancient city)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (55-window palace)
Day 4: Trek to Dhulikhel walking (6/7 hrs) stay in a nice Hotel in Dhulikhel. It is beautiful walking along with bit forestry and lovely villages and roads.
Day 5: Trekking to beautiful place secret place of Namo Buddha’s biggest Monastery. It is such a beautiful monastery if you like you can stay in Monastery or in the Hotel. It will be such wonderful to stay and follow bit monks rules as meditation Yoga etc. If you stay in Monastery they have well-managed rooms.
Day 6: Trek to Panauti walking one and half hour then catch a private vehicle to return Kathmandu. it is 2 hrs driving. stay at a nice hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 7: Departure, representative of Unique Nepal Adv Treks will drop off you at the airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pick-up and drop off by the private vehicle.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Four nights in your selected Kathmandu hotel with breakfast.
- A full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast, and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in lodges or guest houses.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well-informed trekking guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation by bus, etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Panauti to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Shivapuri fees (See the ‘Trekking Permits’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, Fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits, etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls, and laundry service.
- The donation, tips, and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls, etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.