Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing
Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing Positioned in the heart of the Annapurna Sanctuary, Tharpu Chuli Peak is a gorgeous mountain. It is a part of the ridgeline and is located south from the glacier dome. It includes Singu Chuli and acts as a central divider between the semicircles of peaks enclosing the Sanctuary. Tharpu Chuli offers an encouraging climb to the top and also offers a spectacular view of the Annapurna Range. The peak was nicknamed “Tent Peak” by Jimmy Roberts in 1956. Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing is one of the easy access trekking peak in Annapurna base camp trekking via and brilliant peak for climb and can see Annapurna I, Machhapurchhre, Annapurn south as well as much more peaks. Annapurna I and glacier is great view from top. Trail heading along the Annapurna base camp trail and end also same trail return and start from Pokhara and end also same in Pokhara. It is best peak climbing in Nepal.
Fact of Treks
Trek: Tharpu Chuli Peak
Trek starts: Nayapul or Phedi
Trek duration: 22 days
Grade: Moderate and challenging
Maximum altitude: 6501m
Minimum altitude: 920m
Minimum group size: 1 pax
Trek ends: Nayapul or Phedi
Day 1: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to your selected hotel by private vehicle.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicle with an expert tour guide.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple)
- Boudhanath Stupa (Large white Buddhist Stupa)
- Pashupatinath (Hindu Temple)
- Patan Durbar Square (Ancient city)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (55-window palace)
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus (6-7 hrs) (202kms) by flight (45 mins) stay overnight at a hotel in Pokhara (850m) near the lake side.
Day 4: Pokhara to Nayapul by private vehicle (1 and half hrs) & trek to Tirkhedhunga (1510m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 5: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 6: Early morning ascend Poon Hill (3210m) for about an hour and a half and arrive before sunrise and view the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, Machhapuchhre (Holy Mountain) and many more mountains views can be seen. Descend to hotel and take breakfast, pack bags and trek to Tatopani (2721m) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 7: Trek to Chhomrong (1950m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Doban (2720m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 9: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base camp (3700m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m) walking (3 hours) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp (4350m) walking (5 hrs) stay overnight at tent camp.
Day 12: Trek to High Camp (4900m) walking (6 hrs) stay overnight at tent camp.
Day 13: High Camp to Summit (6501m) and return to Base Camp, climbing (4 hrs) descending (3 hrs) stay overnight at tent camp.
Day 14: Trek back to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 15: Trek to Sinuwa (2320m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 16: Trek to Jhinu Dada (1670m) to the natural hot springs where we can bathe. Walking (4 hrs). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 17: Trek to Pothana (1900m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 18: Trek to Dhampus Phedi walking (4 hrs) then drive back to Pokhara 20 minutes and stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 19: Pokhara sightseeing and relaxing.
Day 20: Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus (6-7 hrs) or by flight (45 mins) stay overnight at your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 21: Souvenir and sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 22: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pick-up and drop off by private vehicle.
- Four nights in your selected Kathmandu hotel with breakfast.
- A full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in simple lodges or camping in twin shared tents with mattress.
- All necessary equipment for camping
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- Dependent on group size, cook, kitchen boy and extra porters
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Dhampus Phedi to Pokhara by private vehicle and Pokhara to Kathmandu by private vehicle or by flight.
- Two nights in a Pokhara hotel with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project fees (See the ‘Trekking Permits’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Climbing permit fee.
- One climbing guide and all of his expenses.
- Nepalese entry visa fee and departure tax. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Climbing equipment such as climbing boots, crampon, etc. You can hire these items in Nepal.
Related Area Trek
|1. Mera Peak Climbing|
|2. Island Peak Climbing|
|3. Lobuche Peak Climbing|
|4. Pisang Peak Climbing|
|5. Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing|
|6. Chulu West Peak Climbing|
|7. Yala Peak Climbing|
|8. Paldor Peak Climbing|