Tilicho Lake Pass Mesokanto La Pass
Nepal have various adventure fun trekking routs and Tilicho Lake Pass Mesokanto La Pass is one of the most beautiful trekking in great Himalayan trekking trail in Annapurna circuit. It is cultural and natural beautiful trek where trekkers can enjoy lots and can explore local people life style. Meso Kanto La Pass is highest pass in Tilicho Lake which Lake is situated in 450m. it is amazing lake big and highest lake. It is almost full trekking distance is more than 210 Km. it makes awesome to visitor. Tilicho Lake Pass Mesokanto La Pass is best and adventure fun high pass trek in Nepal along the Annapurna circuit via trekking.
Tilicho Lake Pass Mesokanto La Pass trail heading along the Annapurna circuit but after Manang 4 night we need full board camping because there is no any lodge. Manang then Tilicho base camp and Tilicho Lake we make camp there and explore the huge lake. Mesokanto la Pass is hightest access in this trek. It is great pass adventure trekking pass after crossing the Mesokanto La pass we join in Jomsom famous town. Manang to Jomsom between we need 4 night camping. It is so much beautiful sceneries and highest mountain views. We provide exceptional services to our clients who can get qualities services. Our stuff as team leader, guides are very professional as well as professional Sherpa and cook and porters who will assist very much. The Meso kanto La Pass trek is best high pass trek along the Manang village, Tilicho Lake, Jomsom, TatoPani and Ghorepani Poon Hill great view point then end in Pokhara. Tilicho Lake Pass Mesokanto La Pass is one of the best trekking in Nepal along the Annapurna circuit trekking via then Meso Kantola pass again Annapurna
Unique Nepal adventure Treks & Expedition Pvt Ltd arrange beautiful trek high passes trek adventure pas trek and adventure sicker can fully enjoy with its characteristics. After high passes if visitor wants to catch vehicle in a day can arrive at Pokhara. If someone interested to do it and they don’t have enough time could do it after pass from Jomsom available vehicle. It is wonderful various exploration treks. Where different ethnics lifestyle and cultures, dress up then cultivate region but near Mountain region not any plants. Meso Kanto La Pass trek such cultural and natural exploration trek.
Trek: Tilicho Lake MesoKanto La Pass in Annapurna
Trek starts: Besisahar / Chame
Trek duration: 18 days
Grade: Moderate & Adventure
Maximum altitude: (5099m)
Minimum altitude: 820m
Minimum group size: One pax
Trek ends: Nayapul or Phedi
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and a representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will welcome and transfer you to your selected hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley by private vehicle with an expert tour guide.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple)
- Boudhanath Stupa (Large white Buddhist Stupa)
- Pashupatinath (Hindu Temple)
- Patan Durbar Square (Ancient city)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (55-window palace)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Chame by Jeep 10 hrs stay overnight at lodge in Chame (2620m).
Day 04: Stay same place Chame but hike to Lamjung Himal Base camp ascend (5 hrs) then explore the mountain view as Manaslu and Annapurna two and Lamjung Himal and descend down to lodge in Chame same place. It makes great hike and acclimatize and explore the nature and mountains.
Day 05: Trek to Pisang (3250m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Manang (3540m) approximate time for the long way (8-9 hrs) Great views of Annapurna II (7937m) the Annapurna range and many more peaks. The approximate time for the short cut is (6 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Acclimatization day in Manang and do some hiking for a few hours to explore the monastery and mountain views.
Day 08: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp (4800m) walking (7-8 hrs) stay at lodge or in camp.
Day 09: Trek to Tilicho Lake 4950m walking (3 hrs) stay at tented camp. It is beautiful lake and biggest lake. And can see massive views Tilicho Peak 7200m.
Day 10: Trek to Nama Phu (3510m) via Mesokanto La (5099m) walking (7 hrs) stay in tented camp. It is adventure high passes.
Day 11: Trek to Jomsom (2713m) walking (6 hrs) stay at Jomsom nice Lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Kalopani Lete (2480m) walking (7 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Trek to Tatopani (natural hot spring) (1190m) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 14: Trek to Ghorepani (2750m) walking (8-9 hrs) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 15: Early morning ascend Poon Hill (3210m) for about an hour. We should arrive there before sunrise and view the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, along with Machhapuchhre (Holy Mountain) and many more peaks we will be able to view. Then descend to the hotel to have breakfast and pack our bags and trek to Tikhedunga (1510m) ascends all the way till camp and stay overnight at lodge.
Day 16: Trek to Nayapul approximate time (4 hrs) which will be the end of our trek. Drive back to Pokhara approximate time 1 hour 20 minutes you will arrive at lunch time in Pokhara and you will get time to explore the Pokhara city and stay overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 17: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (6-7 hrs) (202kms) or by flight 45 minutes and stay overnight at your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 18: A representative of Unique Nepal Adventure Trek will drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport by private vehicle.
- Airport pick-up and drop off by private vehicle.
- Welcome & farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Three nights in your selected Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek two nights and after trek one night.
- A full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in lodges or guest houses and tented camp.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- One professional cook and assistant as porter for two people to carry luggage.
- All expenses for guide and porters cook- meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- All necessaries camping gears.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- Return transportation from Kathmandu to Besisahar and Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight.
- One night in a Pokhara hotel with breakfast after trek.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project entry fees (See the ‘Permits link’ under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.