Ultra Light Aircraft in Nepal
Ultra Light Aircraft in Nepal was introduced in Nepal in 1996. The choice of Pokhara for ultra-light aircraft is appropriate, chiefly because of the proximity of the mountains and the scenic lakes. You will be able to see the spectacular panoramic mountain views such as Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna south (7219m), Machhapuchhre ( fish tail) (6993m), Annapurna II (7937m) and Manaslu (8163m) as well as the large lake Fewa lake. For those who wish they could fly like birds, this flight is a must. Leave your woes behind on earth and soar to heights, reach out for the mountains and kiss the azure sky. It might be lonely at the top, but the spectacular views from up high certainly make up for everything. If you do this trip once in your lifetime, you will have a wonderful experience that you will thoroughly enjoy. Ultra Light Aircraft in Nepal it is one of the adventure fun at Pokhara in Nepal and can explore the natures and mountains from flight and fewa lake pokhara.
Flights from Pokhara airport operate from the beginning September through to June. The flights take place from sunrise to 11am and from 3pm to sunset every day. Three different routes are taken – fly for fun, touch the fish tail and the mountain range sky trek.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus or by flight (202kms) (6-7 hrs) or by flight (35 minutes). Stay overnight at a hotel near the lake side.
Day 2: The Ultra light excursion starts from Pokhara airport and you will have an hour to take in the fantastic views of Pokhara and the Annapurna Himalaya. You will land at the same airport and then do some sightseeing in Pokhara. Stay overnight at the same hotel.
Day 3: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus or by flight (202kms) (6-7 hrs) or by flight (35 minutes) and stay overnight at your selected hotel in Kathmandu.
- All the transportation by flight, local bus or by private vehicle during the program
- During the program (lunch, dinner and breakfast with tea or coffee)
- All the necessary equipment for your program
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- Nepalese entry visa fee. (See the ‘Visa Information’ link under ‘Trekking Info’ for current fees)
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Phone calls and laundry service.
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Related Area Trip
|1.Paragliding in Nepal|
|2. Ultra Light Aircraft|
|3. Bungee Jump|
|4. Mountain Flight|